Panchetta Peach Scallops
- 1 Lb Sea Scallops
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Tsp RUB OF THE WARRIOR
- 2 Peaches (small) - skinned & chopped Or 1 Large Peach
- 8 Brussel Sprouts - shaved/shredded
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 Lime - juice only
- Toss sea scallops in flour to lightly dust.
- Sprinkle RUB OF THE WARRIOR over scallops.
- Melt butter in medium frying pan and add scallops.
- Sear3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove scallops from pan and set aside.
- Add pancetta into pan and sauté 3-4 minutes and then add in shaved Brussel sprouts and chopped peaches.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lime over pancetta, sprouts and peaches mixture.
- Sprinkle in pepper and stir while adding scallops back into the pan.
- Heat for 2 minutes more and serve immediately.